So I see all these cool bookish memes out there and I’ve decided I want to join in. The one I see the most on my feed is What Are You Reading Wednesdays, a weekly meme hosted by Its A Reading Thing. To participate, open the book you are currently reading to page 34 (or 34% in your ebook) and answer these three questions. Feel free to leave your answers or a link to your blog post in the comments.
The Questions are:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a complete sentence. (or two!)
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
1. Two Across by Jeff Bartsch
Vera looked into his eyes and he looked into hers. “Take me,” she beamed from pupil to pupil, optic nerve to optic nerve, brain to brain, her soul to his. She saw herself reflected in him. “Take me.”
3. I think it would be really cool to live in the world Vera and Stanley live in. It’s the ’60s, and I would fit right in, I just know it…typewriters, Polaroids, record players, people still reading the newspaper… Just beautiful.