Thank you so much to Nicola at Book Bunny for nominating me for this award — it means a lot to me! I want everybody to know that her blog is fabulous and has a log of really great reviews on there, so please go check it out.
RULES FOR THE CREATIVE BLOGGER AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
4. Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
Five random facts about me:
1) I absolutely love the rain. Every day, I wake up and open the curtains and hope to find a dismal, gray, rainy day. Typically, I am let down. I hope to move to a very rainy place one day, like Washington. Or a snowy place, like Maine. I love snow, too.
2) I still sleep with a stuffed animal. It is a dog, it is a she, and her name is Anna. I got her when I was young on vacation in North Carolina. For some reason, I cannot part with her and I’m sure a lot of people make fun of me, but whatever.
3) I could lie and stare at the starry sky for an infinite amount of hours. I am known for overthinking and panicking; staring at the stars completely cures me of those issues. My thoughts dissipate and I feel so small and insignificant and it is the most beautiful thing I can think of.
4) I have a very weak stomach. If I’m not the driver, car rides typically make me dizzy and sick. Simply sitting on a swingset makes me feel nauseous. Rollercoasters are something I stay away from (sadly). Commercial airplanes aren’t too bad, but private 4-seater planes make me horribly sick. Alcohol makes me sick. I’m so weak.
5) I have a crazy-large family. I have a step-mom, step-dad, 2 step-sisters, 4 step-brothers, and a step-half-brother (don’t even ask). It is absolutely crazy but I love them all.
Thanks again for the tag! I would like to tag:
Jenaca @ Jenacide by Bibliophile
Shannon @ Book Loving Shannon
Amy @ The Literature Life