I haven’t been keeping up with my tags lately (or much of anything on my blog), but I figured I’d try to catch up a bit. Quite a while ago, Kat at Life and Other Disasters nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Sorry it took me so long to do this, but thankyou for tagging me! Everyone should check out her blog because it is indeed quite lovely.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 (or less if need be) other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
1) Autumn is my absolute favorite season. I like to think that seeing the beautiful colors and fallen leaves makes up for every bad day during the first half of the year.I love the blend of colors, the crunch of the leaves, the crisp air, the need for blankets and cuddles and hot chocolate, and most of all the gorgeous photographs I can take.
2) I love sports, both watching and playing. My favorite sport to watch is either football or soccer, and my favorite to play is volleyball. Nonetheless, I still love almost every sport. One year I was on a volleyball team and even went to a 4-day volleyball camp. I also played on an all-boys basketball league one time; it was co-ed, but I was the only girl to join.
3) When I was younger, I was actually a cheerleader for a year. My friends and those who know me think this is the funniest thing about me and I would have to agree. I definitely don’t have the body nor the cheer…
4) I used to be terrified of dogs. Many childhood horror stories scarred me — even chihuahuas scared me. Well, they still do, but only because they’re mean little yappy dogs… Anyway, I was afraid of dogs until a couple summers ago when I worked in a national forest. My crew and I were out in the woods doing maintenance when we found a beaten, broken, starving puppy lying on the ground. We took her back to HQ with us, fed her, and I ended up taking her home and keeping her. We named her Willow. She is the greatest dog and has helped me overcome my fear. I adore her.
5) I’m obsessed with zombies. I love everything zombie — games, movies, TV shows, books…everything. They are one of my greatest fears (yes, that may be silly, I know, shut up) and I constantly have nightmares about them, but I love them.
6) My favorite board game is and always has been Scrabble. (#Englishmajor)
7) I’m kind of OCD and a bit of a control freak. I clean a lot and make sure everything is neat and tidy. If you looked at my dorm room you would call me a liar, but with 20 credit hours and being a part of 2 organizations and constantly running around, it’s hard to keep the room neat all the time. When I have time and am not overly exhausted, I realize how bad my room looks and panic-clean. I also don’t let anybody else help me clean because I am a control freak and I have to do it my way.
Taylor @ The Book Wench
Alyssa @ Seals of Approval Books
Jessica @ Mud and Stars
Jordan @ I Will Never Own Enough Books
Rae @ Bookmarkchronicles
Alysyn @ Reinreads
Brooke @ The Books of Our Lives
Krista @ Fictional Darkness
Bianca @ The Ultimate Fangirl
Bri @ Girl with a Book Blog