I’m sure you guys know by now how slow I am at keeping up to date with my tags…Well, here is more proof. I was nominated back in November for this award by the fantastic Zezee @ Zezee with Books. Please check out her blog; I am in love with it and her posts are fantastic. I am finally getting around to this, and I truly appreciate being nominated for the award, so thank you Zezee!
- Thank and Link the blog that nominated you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
My 11 Facts:
- I have a total of 9 siblings: 2 brothers, 2 step-sisters, 4 step-brothers, and a step-half-brother (which is quite complicated to explain so I’ll just leave that up to you).
- My parents divorced when I was three years old.
- I’ve worked at my local McDonald’s for over two years now.
- I attended an online charter school for six and a half years as opposed to a public school.
- I am insanely excited for the new Star Wars movie (yes I am aware it’s already out, I just haven’t seen it yet) and I’m currently re-watching 1 – 6 to prepare myself.
- My roommate/best friend is obsessed with googly eyes and has adorned much of my belongs with them.
- I am obsessed with superheroes.
- In preschool, a kid pushed me off a huge stack of gym mats during gym class and broke my ankle.
- My idea of a relaxing evening involves a bath with Lush bath bombs, a lit candle, and a book to read.
- I would much rather be cold than hot.
- I’m not a very interesting person.
- Q: What do you like to do when it’s raining?
A: I like to take walks in the rain, or sit on a porch and watch the rain, or sit inside near a window and read, or pretty much anything in the rain because I absolutely love the rain.
- Q: How about when it’s sunny? What’s your favorite thing to do then?
A: When it’s sunny I like to play sports outside, or do outdoorsy things like hiking and canoeing. Or just sit inside and read a book…
- Q: Do you like puzzles? Would you do a puzzle forever for eternity?
A: I do like puzzles! I’m not sure I could work on puzzles for an eternity, but I do enjoy them.
- Q: Do you borrow books from the library? Why or why not?
A: I sure do, both the ODL and the actual library. I am a poor college student, so I’ll take free books when I can get them, even if it means I must return them. The joy for me is in reading the story more than collecting them, though I do love to collect books…
- Q: Have you ever spent a day just watching the clouds float by?
A: I wouldn’t say a whole day, but I have spent time lying on the ground watching the sky. I love the sky.
- Q: What’s your favorite TV show right now?
A: I’m trying to catch up on “The Walking Dead,” but also “New Girl,” but also my brother has introduced me to “The Flash,” so my TV life is a bit busy right now. I’d say “New Girl” is my favorite of those.
- Q: Do you keep books you hate?
A: I’ve never actually bought a physical copy of a book that I’ve hated, so I’m not sure what I’d do. If it happens in the future, I’ll let you know.
- Q: Do a hop, skip, and jump then click your heels in the air.
A: I am much to lazy to do that.
- Q: Did it work? It never works for me.
A: I feel like this is a reference that I’m not quite getting.
- Q: Of the books you read this year, which character did you like the least?
A: Um, it’s hard for me to actually hate a character. I have tried, but I can always see things from their perspective. I am always seeing how they see the world and why they do the things they do, even if they’re wrong or stupid, and I just can’t hate a character. I always find some reason to sympathize with them.
- Q: Which character did you enjoy the most?
A: Mark Watney from The Martian. That guy is literally the coolest guy ever.
Emily @ The Little Book Affair
Lola @ Hit or Miss Books
Arec @ Rainy Thursdays
Audrey @ Forwards and Bookwards
Chancie @ Inside the Mind of a Bibliophile
Taylor @ The Book Wench
Alyssa @ Seals of Approval Books
Jessica @ Mud and Stars
Jordan @ I Will Never Own Enough Books
Rae @ Bookmarkchronicles
Alysyn @ Reinreads
My Questions for You:
- Favorite book of 2015?
- Least favorite book of 2015?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- What is your favorite genre of books? Of movies?
- Paperbacks, hardbacks, or e-books?
- When did you first start blogging and why?
- Dream vacation?
- If you could meet any author, living or dead, who would you meet?
- Do you still have any habits that you started as a child?
- Movie of 2016 you’re most excited for? Book of 2016?
- Why aren’t you reading right now?