The day is finally here — not only is it the arrival of the greatly anticipated circus-themed OwlCrate (!!!!), but it is also my final OwlCrate box… The latter is, of course, more depressing than I care to admit. I don’t know how to explain the pure joy I experience when I get one of these boxes in the mail every month. My life will be slightly more unhappy without this subscription; however, I’d like to share my joy with you all right now, with this incredible box!! Here is what I got:
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- Including a note from the author, a signed bookplate, a quote card, and a free sample for the audio book!
- A delicious Le Cirque des Revés candle from Frostbeard Studios that smells like caramel popcorn, roasted chestnuts, and bonfire.
- They also provided a cute bookmark with it!
- A cute set of carnival-themed page flags from Girl of All Work to help mark important passages — 375 total!
- A yummy mini-doughnut lip balm from Geek Fire Labs that’s (almost) better than a sweet snack itself.
- A creative mini-notepad made from recycled casino playing cards — I’m in love!!! It was created by Attic Journals.
- Probably one of my most favorite OwlCrate items I’ve ever received is this gorgeous red tote bag from Evie Bookish, inspired by Erin Morgenstern’s The Night Circus. I’ve never read it, but now I have to — can’t carry this tote around without knowing what it’s about!
That is all, my friends. Farewell, OwlCrate… I hope to someday purchase you again, because you are literally the best book box sub out there. Thank you so much! This box was amazing… hell, they were all amazing! If you haven’t subscribed yet, you’re missing out! And while you’re at it, re-subscribe for me, please? 😉