A big thanks to This is My Bookshelf Blog for my second Liebster Award. They truly have a lovely blog (I’m secretly really jealous of it) and you should definitely check it out and click the follow button!
Thank the person who nominated you and answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you.
Nominate 11 people and give them 11 different questions to answer.
1. What’s the last book you rated 5 stars?
Lauren Oliver’s Before I Fall. I had to speed-read it in a whole day so that I could prep for the film. I really liked it! I actually consciously didn’t read it for a while because I thought I would hate it. I was wrong.
2. What book character is most like you?
That’s a tough one. I relate to a lot of characters on many different levels, but I guess the most recent twin of mine that I’ve discovered would have to be Catherine Morland in Jane Austen’s Northanger Abbey. She and I have a lot in common, it’s crazy. She’s a little more gullible than I am, though.
3. What book would you most like to see adapted for TV or film?
Hmm…all of them! Just kidding (but not really). I’ve been craving a Looking for Alaska movie for a while now. …but I would also die of happiness if We were to ever be adapted (though I doubt anyone will ever consider it).
4. And who would cast in the lead role?
Ah, that is also a toughie. I am not good at casting. But if I were to cast Pudge, I would really like Logan Lerman. I’m partial to him, though. I love him.
5. Who are your auto-read authors?
John Green, all the way. Only him. I will read everything of his. Even his grocery lists.
6. What trope or trend are you fed up of seeing in books/publishing?
Getting kind of sick (really sick) of love triangles.
7. And what trope or trend can’t you get enough of?
Dystopia!!! That’s more of a genre, I realize, but it’s also a trend, and I love it.
8. What was your favorite book as a child?
I loved Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events. The new Netflix series has given me new life.
9. Where would you most like to travel to in the world (no restrictions)?
Amsterdam… I want to go there for my honeymoon one day. I kind of want to have a Hazel and Gus day.
10. Do you collect anything?
I collect foreign money. And books. And ticket stubs. And bookmarks.
11. And finally, what are the best TV shows you’ve watched recently?
Grey’s Anatomy, all the way. I’m only on season 10, but I’m making my way downtown! I’m also really into Naruto right now. I watched the first episode of The 100 and I’d really like to watch more of it. I finished A Series of Unfortunate Events in one day and it’s the bomb.com so if you haven’t seen it yet, what are you waiting for.
Here are a collection of 11 book bloggers that I follow and truly enjoy! Please check them out, and if I’ve nominated you, I hope you enjoy this award/tag.
genrebookreviews | LILbooKlovers | bluechickenninja | A book. A Thought. | geniereads | Book Bonanza Reviews | Castle on the Sea | Tsundokist | That Cozy Book Nook | Read & Survive | Poppy’s Best of Books
My Questions for You
- Why did you start your blog?
- If you had the chance to spend a day with any writer, alive or dead, who would you choose?
- Book subscription boxes: yay or nay? (Have you ever subscribed to one? Do you want to?)
- What’s your favorite genre?
- Do you like to see film adaptations of your favorite books?
- Have you read a book over a dozen times? If so, which book?
- Name a book you DNF’ed recently.
- What’s the last book you read that has totally blown your mind?
- What’s the last book you recommended to someone?
- Do you have a favorite bookmark?
- Have you ever thought about starting a book club?