Welcome to another week’s Saturday Sentiments on Sunday, because I suck and can never post these on the right day. Sorry! I had a wedding to attend yesterday, and it was beautiful, and my friend who got married is beautiful, and overall it was a beautiful day. It was also an exhausting day, which is why I just used the word “beautiful” three times in one sentence. Anyway, in the spirit of marriage and beautiful people in love, I’ve compiled a short list of some of my favorite romantic quotes and created little graphics for them. Hope you enjoy!
8 Literary Love Quotes
1) John Green, Looking for Alaska
2) John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
3) Iain S. Thomas, Intentional Dissonance
4) Suzanne Collins, Catching Fire
5) Cassandra Clare, City of Glass
6) Heather Anastasiu, Override
7) John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
8) David Levithan, The Lover’s Dictionary
Can you tell I love John Green? And yeah, it’s mostly YA. But come on, these are cute, aren’t they?