Happy July, followers! Today marks the halfway point of 2019, so I thought I’d update my reading progress this year. I found the Mid-Year Freak Out tag online and decided to use that as my model, even though no one tagged me. It appears the tag was originally created by ReadLikeWildfire and Earl Grey Books, so thanks, guys!
First things first, though. Here’s a quick update on my Goodreads Reading Challenge:
I really think I’m going to make my goal this year!!!! I am beyond excited.
I also felt inclined to make some pie charts, because who doesn’t love making graphs???
Mid-Year Freak Out Book Tag
(1) Best book you’ve read so far in 2019
(2) Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2019
(3) New release you haven’t read yet, but want to
(4) Most anticipated release for the second half of the year
(5) Biggest disappointment
(6) Biggest Surprise
(7) Favorite new author (debut or new to you)
(8) Newest fictional crush
(9) Newest favorite character
(10) Book that made you cry
(11) Book that made you happy
(12) Most beautiful book you’ve bought so far this year (or received)
(13) What book do you need to read by the end of the year?
I’m not going to tag anybody, but feel free to do this tag yourself and share your post! I’d love to see everybody’s answers.
Thanks for reading, and here’s to six more months!