Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week, she will post a new Top Ten list topic for everyone to weigh-in on. Link back to That Artsy Reader Girl on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers’ lists!
Favorite Books of 2020
I love love love recapping my favorite books of the year! I’m a sucker for NYE and NYD — I love the concept of a new beginning and starting fresh. I know it’s really just another day, another month, another year. But I’ve always found it to be a fun holiday and an excuse to celebrate, make new goals for yourself, reflect, and look ahead. It’s very refreshing. Though I did read a lot of new releases this year, I think it would be more fun to rate my favorite books read this year, no matter the date they were published. So check it out! I read some really amazing books in 2020!
Top 10 Favorite 2020 Reads
1. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
2. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
3. Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff
4. Aurora Burning by Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff
5. We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
6. Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff
7. One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus
8. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
9. The Wicked King by Holly Black
10. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
I already want to re-read all of these beautiful books! What were your favorite 2020 reads? Let me know in the Comments, or feel free to link your own Top Ten Tuesday post—I’d love to check it out. Here’s to more books (and TTT) in 2021!