November 9 is a day Fallon has dreaded for 2 years. It marks the anniversary of the terrible fire that scarred over 30% of her body, a day that took away her looks, her confidence, and her career. But this year, she meets someone that changes November 9 forever. She and Ben have an instant connection. And even though Fallon . . .
Title: Five Feet ApartAuthor: Rachael LippincottContributors: Mikki Daughtry, Tobias IaconisSeries: n/aFormat: Kindle eBookPage Count: 288Publisher: Simon & SchusterOriginal Publication Date: 2018Genre(s): Young adult, Contemporary, Romance 70% of the time, Stella is your typical teenager---going to school, hanging out with friends, and making YouTube videos. The other 30%, though, is spent in hospitals, due to her [...]
Prince Sebastian is not as concerned as his parent's are with finding him a suitable lady to marry. He's more worried his parents (and all of Paris) will discover his secret: he likes to wear dresses. During a ball thrown by the King and Queen, Sebastian notices a remarkable dress that stands out from all the rest and demands to know who's created . . .
It all comes to this. Many have made it this far, but many have not. And it's up to a handful of teenagers to end this war once and for all. Aboard the Mao, Kady, Ezra, Hanna, and Nik are safe for the moment, but they know it's a fleeting one. With Jump Station Heimdall destroyed, their only chance of survival is . . .
I've never been good at writing. But I loved the idea of starting a blog and sharing my thoughts about the books I love. It started out as (and still is) simply a place where I can rant about books. I may have an English degree, and I may have presented semi-okay academic papers at literary conferences, but my book reviews are . . .
A man called Ove just wants to die in peace. He's had a long life, one filled with equal parts happiness and sorrow, as most lives are. But when a boisterous, chatty family moves in next door to Ove, his daily consistencies are immediately interrupted. And it's not just Parvana and her family that won't leave Ove alone---suddenly . . .
Happy Saturday, everyone! Boy, am I glad it's the weekend... I love my job, but I've been absolutely swamped and extremely stressed out. I'm going to enjoy this weekend and miss it when it's gone. Also, I'm a day late, but happy March! It's hard to believe we're already on the third month of 2019. [...]
Lilly has a lot on her plate---school, a crazy family, helping her mom sell jewelry, trying to (finally) write the entire lyrics to at least one song, trying to get the guy who probably doesn't even know her name to notice her...just to name a few. Though the hardest part of her day is probably trying to pay attention in Chemistry class. She used to ...
Title: NerveMotion Picture Rating: PG-13Release Date: 2016Director: Henry Joost & Ariel SchulmanProduction Co.: Allison Shearmur ProductionsRuntime: 96 mins. ***Please note: this review contains spoilers for both the film and the novel Nerve. If you have not yet read or watched it and do not want anything spoiled for you, please come back to this review later!*** [...]